CMS Minimum Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to County Medical Services (CMS) a person must meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
- Have a immediate or long-term medical need
- Be 21 through 64 years of age
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible alien, and be able to provide documentation of U.S. citizenship or legal alien status.
- Be a resident of San Diego County
- Sign lien forms for services covered by CMS
- Meet CMS financial requirements or receive General Relief
- Click here for CMS income limits