- Can an individual receive Share-of-Cost (SOC) Medi-Cal and Premium Tax Credit (PTC) assistance?
- Can you add a person to an existing case?
- Does a pregnant woman qualify for MAGI Medi-Cal?
- Where can I find more information about Medi-Cal under the Affordable Care Act?
For more information go to the Medi-Cal FAQs at http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/formsandpubs/publications/opa/Pages/QnAAffordableCareAct.aspx
- How can we send additional verifications for pending applications?
Verifications can be submitted via mail or in-person at any Family Resource Center. Verifications can also be faxed to the Document Processing Center (DPC) at 619-236-9167.
- Is the DPC fax line the best avenue for sending in documents for cases pending at the FRCs?
Yes, the DPC fax line is the best avenue for Community Based Organizations (CBOs) to send in verifications.
- How does a consumer select a health plan and which provider do I select?
Consumers receive their health plan packet by mail. This packet contains information on your available options. Consumers can also attend a HCO presentation at their local FRC and select a health plan. Medi-Cal Choice Forms are then sent to the state for processing.
- Are Medi-Cal dental benefits available for adults?