To Ask a Question or File a Complaint

To Ask a Question or File a Complaint

  1. Send us a message by filling out the web form below
  2. Call our office at (619) 531-5129 or email us at
  3. Visit our office at the County Administration Center 1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101, Suite 452. Our Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm

If you think you have experienced discrimination or harassment please contact the Employee Rights Center (ERC) at (619) 521-1372 or visit the ERC website by clicking here

Information regarding unemployment benefits and other employment issues resulting from COVID-19 can be found on the State of California Department of Industrial Relations Labor Commissioner's webiste by clicking here



Phone and/or Email Address (enter at least one)


Type of work or industry – Which of the following list best describes the industry you primarily work in?

What are you contacting us about? (Please select all that apply)

 Minimum Wage
 Wage Theft
 Paid Sick and Safe Time
 Fair Chance Employment (Use Of Conviction or Arrest Records in Employment Decisions)
 Secure Scheduling
 Hotel Employees - Protection against violent or harassing guest conduct
 Hotel Employees - Room cleaning workload limits
 Hotel Employees - Job Retention
 Hotel Employees - Healthcare expenditures
 Gig Worker - Paid Sick and Safe Time
 Gig Worker - Premium Pay
 Commuter Benefits
 Transportation Network Company (i.e. Rideshare) Minimum Compensation
 Domestic Workers
 Misclassification/Independent Contractor
 Other/I don't know

Do you earn other compensation such as tips, service charges, or commissions?


Are you:

 An Independent Contractor
 An Employee

Are you performing work pursuant to a County Contract?


As a government agency, the Office of Labor Standards and Enforcement is subject to California’s public disclosure laws. However, OLSE protects the identifying information of people who report violations to our office and/or participate in investigations, to the extent permitted by law. If you have questions, concerns, or would like more information about public disclosure, please call our office at 619-531-5129 or visit us in person at 1600 Pacifc Highway, Suite 452, San Diego, CA 92101.