About Foster Care Services Committee
- To meet monthly with representatives from community-based organizations and County programs that directly impact foster families.
- To review and make recommendations on issues, policies and programs affecting foster families and placement of foster children.
- To recommend solutions and cost effective measures to alleviate challenges related to foster families and placement.
- To work to develop communication and teamwork within the foster parent community, the Health and Human Services Agency, educational systems, health care agencies, and other community-based organizations that serve the foster care system.
- To sponsor presentations regarding resources and services which are available to foster families and which promote the Live Well, San Diego initiative.
Meeting Date and Location
Second Thursday of each month (No meeting in May or December) 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
8911 Balboa Avenue, San Diego, CA 92123 Magnolia Room
Health & Human Services Agency, Mail Stop: W-94