Public Health Nursing Quality Assurance Program
For more information phone (619) 285-6479 or send us an email.
QA staff provides technical assistance to the Agency's regional public health centers in developing or revising quality management plans.
Facilities where this Service is offered:
- Public Health Center - Central Region
- Public Health Center - East
- Public Health Center - North Central
- Public Health Center - North Coastal
- Public Health Center - North Inland
- Public Health Center - South Region
Regional public health centers provide clinical services for tuberculosis, sexually transmitted diseases and HIV, and immunizations. QA staff is available to conduct site visits in order to evaluate the clinic's adherence to quality assurance standards. The region's Public Health Nurse Manager will receive a report of the assessment results that can be used as part of their continuous improvement efforts.