Child Support Payments
Easy Payment Options
How would you like to pay?
Pay online at:
In person at:
Card*, cash / e-Check**
Use TouchPay kiosks at:
*Service fees apply.
Pay in person at:
Every extra payment you make lowers your principal balance and helps you pay off your past due amount much faster. Over time, you are saving on interest.
- If you owe $3,000 and pay $50/month only, you'll pay off the $3,000 in 76 months.
- If you pay $25 more each month, you'll pay off the $3,000 in 47 months – 29 months sooner.
Take a look and see how every “extra” dollar you pay saves you money!
This calculation represents an ESTIMATE
ONLY for paying off past due child support in California. Do not use
for any other purpose.
For a more accurate calculation of your payoff, click the calculator or the link below:
Receiving Child Support Payments
- Log in to Customer Connect to see if a payment has been made.
- The other parent has the whole month to pay.
- You may receive multiple amounts for the month based on the other parent's pay schedule.
- We will not take more than 50% of the other parent's income.
- The SDU distributes payments within 24 hours of receipt.