Facilities - North Coastal
North Coastal Live Well Health Center – OMVA Military & Veterans Resource Center (MVRC)
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
The North Coastal Live Well Health Center—OMVA Military & Veterans Resource Center (MVRC) provides support services to military, veterans, survivors, and dependents. Services range from transition assistance and healthcare to employment/career services and benefits counseling through non-profit organizations and accredited County Veteran Services representatives.
For more information on Military & Veterans Resources.
- Comprehensive benefits counseling
- Claims preparation and submission
- Claims follow-up to ensure final decisions
- Employment/Career Services
- Initiate and develop appeals when appropriate
- Networking and advocacy with federal, state and local agencies
- Transition Assistance