CALL CENTER: 800-339-4661
Home | Services | News
& Notes | Initiatives
Note, this information is subject to change. Be sure to check back regularly.
Safe Transportation Practices During COVID-19
Taking extra precautions when making necessary trips can help protect your health and the health of others. This video provides best practices when using public transportation, ride share services, and other transporation alternatives.
Facilitating Access to Coordinated Transportation (FACT)
www.factsd.org | (888) 924-3228
- FACT is offering low-cost rides in San Diego County for seniors aged 60+, persons with disabilities, students, veterans, and other residents who need assistance to make essential trips for medical needs or grocery needs
- To arrange for a ride, call between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday
- Please have the name(s) of the rider(s) to be transported, the pick-up address and time, and specify if any rider uses a mobility device such as a wheelchair or scooter
- Rides are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Call at least one day ahead, if possible, to arrange for a ride
Transportation options included in the guide:
- FACT (Facilitating Access to Coordinated Transportation) (888) 924-3228;
- MTS Access (619) 557-4555
- On the Go (858) 637-3210
- GoGoGrandparents (855) 464-6872
Use and share the Ride Well to Age Well Guide in your community:
Frequently Asked Questions for Medi-Cal Transportation Services
The document below addresses common questions regarding Medi-Cal Transportation Services.