Cities, Government and Tribal Nations
This page contains information for cities, governments, tribal nations and our binational community.
For additional questions and resources, please email: COVID-Cities-Government@sdcounty.ca.gov
Table of Contents
- County of San Diego Letter to City Managers Regarding Handwashing Stations (3/3/20)
- County of San Diego COVID-19 Planning and Response Sector Letter—Cities (3/10/20)
- County of San Diego COVID-19 Planning and Response Sector Letter—Reservations, Tribal Nations, and Casinos (3/14/20)
- COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO BOARD OF SUPERVISORS' MEETINGS: The County of San Diego has made several changes to the Board of Supervisors meetings to protect the public's health and prevent the disease from spreading. Per the Governor’s executive order to stay home, in person participation at Board of Supervisors meetings is not allowed at this time. You may participate in the meetings via teleconference. Please see the information posted online for ways to voice your opinion on agenda items.
- Government of México
- Mexico National Press Conference- El Universal Online Facebook Live Daily
- Mexico Corona Virus Disease Dashboard
- Baja California State Government - Secretary of Health
- Baja California State Government Updates via Facebook
- Baja California Sur Government - Secretary of Health Updates
- County of San Diego Letter Re: Resources for Responding to COVID-19 in the Workplace (July 16, 2020)
- Testing Website
- What to do After Your COVID-19 Test (July 7, 2020)
- Positive Healthcare Personnel Employee Flowchart
- Positive Non-Healthcare Personnel Employee Flowchart
- Criteria for Return to Work for Healthcare Personnel (July 17, 2020)
- Resources for Responding to COVID-19 in the Workplace (July 16, 2020)
- The Workplace Outbreak Checklist (June 16, 2020) provides guidance for employers experiencing an outbreak of COVID-19 in their workplace.
- A hotline to report worksite COVID-19 cases by employer has been set up and is active: 888-950-9905
- COVID-19 Employer Playbook for a Safe Reopening (July 24, 2020)– information about what to do if there’s a COVID-19 case in the workplace, compliance, and worker education.