Cities, Government and Tribal Nations
Welcome to the Cities, Governments and Tribal Nations Website. This page is intended to provide resources and information that will support the work that you do. If you have COVID-19 questions, please email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org. If you have comments or other questions for the Cities, Government, and Tribal Nations Sectors, please email LiveWellGovernment@sdcounty.ca.gov.
Table of Contents
- Health Officer Teleconferencing Recommendation (Government Code 54953 (e)(1)(A) finding) (9/23/2021)
- County of San Diego Letter to City Managers Regarding Handwashing Stations (3/3/20)
- County of San Diego COVID-19 Planning and Response Sector Letter—Cities (3/10/20)
- County of San Diego COVID-19 Planning and Response Sector Letter—Reservations, Tribal Nations, and Casinos (3/14/20)
- COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO BOARD OF SUPERVISORS' MEETINGS: The County of San Diego has made several changes to the Board of Supervisors meetings to protect the public's health and prevent the disease from spreading. Per the Governor’s executive order to stay home, in person participation at Board of Supervisors meetings is not allowed at this time. You may participate in the meetings via teleconference. Please see the information posted online for ways to voice your opinion on agenda items.
Carlsbad | Chula Vista | Coronado | Del Mar | El Cajon | Encinitas | Escondido | Imperial Beach | La Mesa | Lemon Grove | National City | Oceanside | Poway | San Diego | San Marcos | Santee | Solana Beach | Vista
- Baja California State Government - Secretary of Health
- Baja California State Government Updates via Facebook
- Baja California Sur Government - Secretary of Health Updates