Coronavirus in San Diego County
The County of San Diego is working closely with federal and state agencies and the local healthcare community to monitor and test for the COVID-19 virus in the region. For information about coronavirus disease nationwide, visit the CDC website.
County of San Diego Coronavirus Disease Dashboards
The table below provides information about positive cases of COVID-19 in San Diego County.
This table will be updated daily around 5:00 p.m.
Positive Cases in San Diego County Since February 14,
Table updated November 28, 2020, with data through November 27, 2020.
|COVID-19 Case Summary||San Diego County Residents|
|Count||%||Change From |
|Rate per 100,000|
Additional Data on San Diego County COVID-19 Cases
COVID-19 Testing and Cases
- Percentage of Positive COVID‐19 Cases Among Tests by Date Reported (11/28/20)
- Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Date of Illness Onset (11/28/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Cases by City of Residence (11/28/20)
- Map of Cases by City of Residence (11/28/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Cases by Race/Ethnicity (11/28/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Cases by Zip Code (11/28/20)
- COVID-19-Associated Hospitalizations by Date of Admission (11/28/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Cases that Required Hospitalization (11/28/20)
- COVID-19-Associated Deaths by Date of Death (11/28/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Deaths by Demographics (11/28/20)
Daily Status Update (11/28/20)
Weekly COVID-19 Surveillance Report
COVID-19 Watch—The San Diego County Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Weekly Surveillance Report is updated every Tuesday. (Data through week ending 11/21/20)