Coronavirus in San Diego County
The County of San Diego is working closely with federal and state agencies and the local healthcare community to monitor and test for the COVID-19 virus in the region. For information about coronavirus disease nationwide, visit the CDC website.
The table below provides information about positive cases of COVID-19 in San Diego County.
This table will be updated daily around 5:00 p.m.
Positive Cases in San Diego County Since February 14,
Table updated October 25, 2020, with data through October 24, 2020.
|COVID-19 Case Summary||San Diego County Residents|
|Selected Characteristics||Count||%||Rate per 100,000|
Additional Data on San Diego County COVID-19 Cases
COVID-19 Testing and Cases
- Percentage of Positive COVID‐19 Cases Among Tests by Date Reported (10/25/20)
- Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Date of Illness Onset (10/25/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Cases by City of Residence (10/25/20)
- Map of Cases by City of Residence (10/25/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Cases by Race/Ethnicity (10/25/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Cases by Zip Code (10/25/20)
- COVID-19-Associated Hospitalizations by Date of Admission (10/25/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Cases that Required Hospitalization (10/25/20)
- COVID-19-Associated Deaths by Date of Death (10/25/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Deaths by Demographics (10/25/20)
Daily Status Update (10/25/20)
Weekly COVID-19 Surveillance Report
COVID-19 Watch—The San Diego County Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Weekly Surveillance Report is updated every Tuesday. (Data through week ending 10/17/20)