COVID-19 in San Diego County
Page last updated 2/1/2024.
On May 11, 2023, the federal COVID-19 public health emergency declaration ended. This changed certain data sources and reporting.
Information on this page allows the County and members of the public to understand COVID-19 dynamics at the community level. Any data limitations are explained in report/dashboard notes. Please note that as more people test themselves at home, the accuracy of case and testing data is affected because we do not receive data from at-home tests.
For information about coronavirus disease nationwide, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
COVID-19 Data Tracker.
- Case Rate Locations | Mobile Version
- COVID-19 Age-Adjusted Rates by Race/Ethnicity
- COVID-19 By Race and Ethnicity
- COVID-19 Cases by Geography of Residence
- COVID-19 Dashboard | Mobile Version
- COVID-19 Outbreaks
- COVID-19 Vaccination Status
- SMARTER Plan
- Summary of Cases Experiencing Homelessness
- Vaccination Dashboard | Mobile Version
- Weekly Status Update