Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Demographics
This dashboard shows the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths over time.
- Select whether to display the total daily counts, the weekly counts by demographic group, or the 7-day rolling average case rate in the top chart. Note that the case rate is only available for cases, not hospitalizations or deaths, and is not available by demographic group.
- Select whether to view confirmed cases, hospitalizations, or deaths.
- Select a demographic grouping to view in the second chart.
- To view the counts for a specific demographic group, click on the corresponding bar in the second chart. Click again to remove the filter. When case rate is selected, clicking bars on the second chart will not result in changes to the first chart.
- Adjust the date range by using the date slider shown in orange.
- Hover your mouse or finger over the bars or lines in the charts to see a pop-up that displays additional data.
COVID-19 Age-Adjusted Rates by Race/Ethnicity
This dashboard displays age-adjusted rates by race/ethnicity for COVID-19 confirmed cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.
1. Select the time frame:
cumulative or last three months.
2. Select whether to view confirmed cases, hospitalizations, or deaths.
3. Hover your mouse or finger over the bars in the chart to see a pop-up that displays additional data.