Note (updated June 29, 2023): This webpage is no longer current and is for historical purposes only.
See www.coronavirus-sd.com for the latest information.
COVID-19 Cases by Geography of Residence
This dashboard shows confirmed COVID-19 cases by city and zip code of
- Click on the tabs to choose zip code or city.
- If viewing zip code data, choose the timeframe: cumulative or previous 2 weeks.
- Currently, only cumulative data are available by city.
- Hover your mouse or finger over the zip code or jurisdiction to see a pop-up that displays the population, count, percent of total, and/or rate. Cases, percent, and rate are also shown in the table at the right.
- Hover over the zip code or jurisdiction in the table to highlight the corresponding zip code or city.
- Hover over the map to bring up a tool bar that includes the option to zoom in or out.