Tuberculosis Control and Refugee Health Program
For more information send us an email or phone 619-692-5565.
Diagnostic and treatment services for TB are provided at the main TB Clinic, located at the Health Services Complex on Rosecrans Street.
Facilities where this Service is offered:
- Public Health Center - TB Clinic Hours - Rosecrans
- Public Health Center - Central Region
- Public Health Center - East Region
- Public Health Center - North Central
- Public Health Center - North Coastal
- Public Health Center - North Inland
- Public Health Center - South Region
1. TB services are provided to high-risk individuals and prioritized to those unable to access services elsewhere.
- Insured individuals should visit their current provider for TB services.
- Your provider can refer you to our clinic by calling 619-692-5565.
- TB skin testing services may also be available at community health centers (Community Health Centers), walk-in clinics, and some pharmacies.
2. TB services required as part of an adjustment of immigration status are not provided.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) provides a listing of qualified Civil Surgeons to conduct these evaluations.
- Adjustment of status applicants should obtain required TB services from their Civil Surgeon provider.
3. Individuals without health insurance will be assessed for eligibility based on risk for tuberculosis.
Please contact your regional Public Health Center directly to obtain the most current information on clinic hours and services offered.
*Please note that the Rosecrans clinic opens at 10:00 the 1st Tuesday of every month and at 9:00am on all other Tuesdays.