**Use the chat box   to find information using our Virtual Assistant.**

CalWORKs and Welfare to Work (WTW)

CalWORKs and Welfare to Work Photo

CalWORKs is designed to transition people from welfare to work. It provides temporary cash assistance to eligible families with minor children, to move families with children from dependency to self-sufficiency through employment.

For more information call 1-866-262-9881


Checklist Graphic
Benefit Graphic
EBT Graphic
Cal Learn Graphic
FRC Graphic
FAQ Graphic



Clipboard Graphic
Welfare to Work Graphic
Diversion Services Graphic
Information Icon