Access - Customer Service Call Center
ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS
For your safety and the safety of our employees, all Family Resource Center lobbies are temporarily closed to the public due to the federally declared emergency until further notice.
However, each Family Resource Center location will continue to provide full services outside all our Family Resource Center locations. You can also access services through our website and the Access Customer Service Call Center.
Here’s how you can get access to services:
1. Go to Benefits CalWIN at: www.mybenefitscalwin.org
- Apply for benefits
- Get case information
- Upload case documents
- View benefit amounts
2. Customers can send documents electronically using LaterDocs at: www.sandiegocounty.gov then search for LaterDocs
3. For EBT inquires, report lost or stolen, replacement, change your PIN number or check your benefit balance call: (877) 328-9677
CONTACT US BY PHONE: 1-866-262-9881
TDD: (619) 668-2266
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
The Access Customer Service Call Center is an extension of the County of San Diego Family Resource Centers (FRCs). Serving residents, providers, and other government agencies with questions or needs related to Family Resource Center programs and services, including providing case management services for existing FRC customers countywide. Access customer service representatives are experienced eligibility workers who are trained in CalWORKs, CalFresh, and Medi-Cal programs.
Access assists callers in a number of ways, some of which are listed below
- Report changes and updates to case information
- Find out the status of an application or case
- Request forms, packets, applications
- Apply for benefits
- Apply for services, upload required documentation and access case information via My Benefits CalWIN by selecting the icon below.
Hours of Operations Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm (except County holidays)
TDD (hearing impaired): (619)-668-2266
E-mail: click here
Mail: PO Box 939043, San Diego, CA 92193-9043