Central Region Administration
For more information please call (619)-338-2888.
Deputy Director Barbara Jiménez is responsible for directing the development and implementation of regional strategies, programs and activities in conjunction with the Agency Mission and Strategic Plan, and overall goals of the County. Assistant Deputy Directors Liberty Donnelly and Allison Boyer assists the Deputy Director with the operational management of all regional HHSA programs within Central Region.
Central Region Administration consists of managers who oversee Child Welfare Services, Family Resource Centers, and Public Health Centers. We provide general public health and social services to children, youth and adults living and working in the Central, Northeast and Southeast areas of San Diego. Our goal is to provide services to the public which enable them to lead safe, healthy and self sufficient lives.
Our services include: family centered and child focused protective services, CalWORKs, Food Stamps, Medi-Cal, General Relief, clinic, nurse home visitation, immunizations and flu shots.
Services offered at Central Region:
- Child Welfare Services - Child Welfare Services (CWS) social workers who respond to allegations of child abuse and neglect. CWS is committed to strengthening families and possess the highest ethical standards while protecting children.
- Child Welfare Services Mills
- Child Welfare Services Mid-City
- Centre City Family Resource Center
- Metro Family Resource Center
- Southeast Family Resource Center
- Southeastern Live Well Center
- Northeast Family Resource
- Central Region Public Health Center - Clinic and home visiting public health services through our Public Health Center.
- Central Region Public Health Center-VIP Clinic
For more information contact Central Region Administration at (619)-338-2888.