**Use the chat box to find information using our Virtual Assistant.**
Access - Customer Service Call Center
The Access Customer Service Call Center is an extension of the County of San Diego Family Resource Centers (FRCs). Serving residents, providers, and other government agencies with questions or needs related to Family Resource Center programs and services, including providing case management services for existing FRC customers countywide. Access customer service representatives are experienced eligibility workers who are trained in CalWORKs, CalFresh, and Medi-Cal programs.
Access assists callers in a number of ways, some of which are listed below
- Report changes and updates to case information
- Find out the status of an application or case
- Request forms, packets, applications
- Apply for benefits
- Apply for services, upload required documentation and access case information via My Benefits CalWIN by selecting the icon below.
- Go to GetCalFresh.org
- Submit documents and other verifications via LaterDocs
- Obtain EBT card information here.
Hours of Operations Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm (except County holidays)
Telephone Toll-Free: 1 (866) 262-9881
TDD (hearing impaired): 711
E-mail: click here
Mail: PO Box 939043, San Diego, CA 92193-9043