Access - Customer Service Call Center
The Access Customer Service Call Center is an extension of the County of San Diego Family Resource Centers (FRCs). Serving residents, providers, and other government agencies with questions or needs related to Family Resource Center programs and services, including providing case management services for existing FRC customers countywide. Access customer service representatives are experienced eligibility workers who are trained in CalWORKs, CalFresh, and Medi-Cal programs. Access Agents complete eligibility determinations, take application requests, and update existing case information.
Access assists callers in a number of ways, some of which are listed below
- Report lost or stolen EBT and BIC cards. You can also contact the California EBT Client website · https://www.ebt.ca.gov/caebtclient/lostcard.jsp
- Report changes and updates to case information
- Find out the status of an application or case
- Request forms, packets, applications, and replacement BIC
- Apply for Medi-Cal and CalFresh
- Access case information through our Self-Service system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Send questions or report case changes via email. (Please note, you will receive a response within two business days.)
- Apply for services, upload required documentation and access case information via My Benefits CalWIN by selecting the icon below.
Hours of Operations Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm (except County holidays)
TDD (hearing impaired): (619) 589-4459
Fax: (858) 467-9088
E-mail: click here
Mail: PO Box 85027, San Diego, CA 92186