HIV Epidemiology Unit
For more information send us an email or phone 619-692-8545.
The links below are HIV/AIDS-related web sites.
County HIV/AIDS Service Links
- Partner Counseling and Referral Services - a free, voluntary and confidential service to notify the partners of HIV+ clients (a service of the HIV, STD and Hepatitis Branch).
- HIV, STD, and Hepatitis Branch - offers a number of other services including free HIV testing, case management and treatment assistance (click on service links).
- Getting to Zero—an initiative that seeks to end the HIV epidemic over the next decade.
- State of California Office Of AIDS Homepage
- National HIV Testing Resources (a service of the CDC)
- CDC HIV/AIDS Homepage
- AIDSVu – mapping the epidemic
- UNAIDS HIV/AIDS Information and Data
Disclaimer For Links: The County of San Diego's Web site may contain hypertext links to other sites on the Internet. The County of San Diego is not responsible for the content, quality, or accuracy of any off-site materials referenced or linked through the County of San Diego's Web site. By using the County of San Diego's Web site, the user acknowledges and accepts that the County of San Diego is not responsible for any materials stored on other Internet sites, nor is it liable for any inaccurate, defamatory, offensive, or illegal materials found on other Internet sites, and that the risk of injury from viewing, hearing, downloading, or storing such materials rests entirely with the user.
For more information send us an email or phone 619-692-8505.
Last updated April 25, 2025