San Diego Regional Proposition 47 Local Advisory Committee Virtual Meeting Instructions
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the San Diego Regional Proposition 47 Local Advisory Committee will be hosting future public meetings via the BlueJeans Platform in adherence with social distancing best practices, until further notice. Members of the public are invited to watch the meeting and partake in public comment by submitting the following Request to Speak Form in advance of the scheduled meeting.
•Watch and listen to the meeting by clicking the meeting link on the agenda or at the end of this paragraph. This is a livestream; delays when viewing the broadcast online depend on service and your internet connection. If you would like to make a public comment during the meeting, follow the instructions listed below. https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/khfpevvd
• Step 1: Complete and submit the online Request to Speak Form.
• Step 2: Watch the meeting.
• Step 3: The Committee Chair will ask if there are members of the public that wish to address the Committee. At this time, click the hand icon to notify staff of your request to address the Committee.
• Step 4: Staff will accept the request and you will receive a notification asking if you would like to interact with the Committee.
• Step 5: Accept the invitation, state your name, and address the Committee for a maximum of three minutes.
• Step 6: You will be moved back to a non-participating role in the meeting.