Home Repair Program
The Home Repair Program provides loans and grants for the repair of owner-occupied homes. If you would like more information on these programs, please call (858) 694-4847.
The program has several features and benefits:
- This program offers single family home repair deferred loans at 3 percent simple interest and calculated annually.
- The total amount borrowed must be repaid when the property changes hands or the recipient moves from the property.
- Owners may borrow up to $25,000 for a single-family home.
- The Mobile Home Repair Grant is a non-repayable grant of up to $12,000, which is available to eligible mobile-home owners.
- You must be the owner and live in the single family home or mobile home you would like to repair.
- To use any of these programs you must live in an unincorporated area of San Diego County, or in the cities of Del Mar, Imperial Beach, Lemon Grove, Poway, or Solana Beach.
- Your household's annual gross income must be at or below 80% of San Diego County's Area Median Income.