|Restaurant Meals Program|
|Restaurant Owner Information|
|Restaurant Owner FAQs|
|How to Complete Form FNS-252-2|
The CalFresh Restaurant Meals Program (RMP) allows you to use your Golden State Advantage (EBT) card to purchase prepared meals from participating restaurants. This program is available to you and your husband or wife if you receive CalFresh and are:
- Elderly (age 60 or older) or
- Disabled* or
*Disabled is defined as:
- Receiving Social Security Disability Benefits, or
- Receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, or
- Receiving Railroad Retirement Benefits, or
- Receiving Veteran’s Administration (VA) benefits based on total disability or paid as total by the VA, or
- Approved for and currently receiving Disability Determination Service Division (DDSD) Medi-Cal benefits.
The RMP allows you to use your benefits to purchase prepared food from restaurants participating in the CalFresh Restaurant Meals Program. The County will determine your eligibility to the program and code your Golden State Advantage (EBT) card so that it may be accepted as payment for meals at participating restaurants.
NOTE: The RMP is also offered in the following California counties: Alameda, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, Santa Clara and Santa Cruz and the state of Arizona. RMP eligible CalFresh recipients may use their EBT cards at any RMP restaurant.
Purchasing Meals is easy
- Look for participating restaurants displaying the Restaurant
Meals Program sign.
- Purchase breakfast, lunch or dinner from participating restaurants by using your EBT card.
- Receive a receipt to show the cost of your meal and the balance on your EBT account.
For a current listing of participating restaurants: