The RMP allows you to use your benefits to purchase prepared food
from restaurants participating in the CalFresh Restaurant Meals
Program. The County will determine your eligibility to the program and
code your Golden State Advantage (EBT) card so that it may be accepted
as payment for meals at participating restaurants. RMP eligible
CalFresh recipients may use their EBT cards at any RMP restaurant.
This program is available to you and your spouse if you receive
CalFresh and are:
- Elderly (age 60 or older) or
- Disabled* or
*Disabled is defined as Receiving one of the following benefits:
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits
- Receiving Railroad Retirement Benefits
- Receiving Veteran’s Administration (VA) benefits based on total disability or paid as total by the VA
- Approved for and currently receiving Disability Determination Service Division (DDSD) Medi-Cal benefits.
NOTE: The RMP is also offered in the following California counties: Alameda, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Ventura and the state of Arizona.