Why Redistricting Matters in San Diego County
Virtual Education Tour
The IRC is committed to hearing from as many broad, diverse, and interested voices as possible during the redistricting process so that the map we draw can accurately and fairly represent the residents of San Diego County. Thus, the IRC began public engagement, through educational sessions, during the interim period prior to the IRC’s selection of a professional outreach consultant. These educational sessions served to educate the public about redistricting in general, and the IRC in particular, as well as allow the IRC to learn more about community groups in San Diego County.
Virtual Education Tour Recordings - Why Redistricting Matters in
San Diego County
- Education Tour - District 5, June 3, 2021, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Education Tour - District 4, June 8, 2021, 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Education Tour - District 1, June 16, 2021, 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Education Tour - District 3, June 23, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Education Tour - District 2, June 30, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- العربية (Arabic)
- 中文 (Chinese)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- ຄົນລາວ (Lao)
- Español (Spanish)
- Tagalog (Tagalog)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
To see all the questions received during the Education Tour, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page!