Summary of COVID-19 Vaccination Among San Diego County Residents
These dashboards show progress toward vaccinating the San Diego County population for COVID-19. The categories for vaccination coverage have been updated to include primary vaccine series completed, primary vaccine series and boosted, and bivalent booster.
- Click on the tabs
across the top to navigate between dashboards to see data by vaccine
equity, week, and zip code. For vaccine equity, you can view by age,
race and ethnicity, or health equity quartile.
- Hover your mouse or finger over the graph elements to see a pop-up that displays additional data.
Please note, reports have transitioned from reporting "At Least One Dose" to "Completed Primary Vaccine Series"
- Demographics of Vaccinated San Diego County Residents 6 Months - 4 Years old
- Demographics of Vaccinated San Diego County Residents 5-11 Years Old
- Demographics of Vaccinated San Diego County Residents 12-17 Years Old
- Demographics of Vaccinated San Diego County Residents 18-64 Years Old
- Demographics of Vaccinated San Diego County Residents 65 Years and Older
- Demographics of Vaccinated San Diego Residents
- Demographics of San Diego County Residents Who Received a COVID-19 Booster Dose
of San Diego County Residents with Bivalent Boosters
- Health Equity Zip Code Map with Percentage of Population Vaccinated
- Health Equity Zip Codes Summary and Vaccination Report
- Percentage of Population Vaccinated by Census Tract and Health Equity Quartile Map
- Percentage of Population Fully Vaccinated by HHSA Region and Race/Ethnicity
- San Diego County Residents Vaccinated by Age Group
- San Diego County Residents Vaccinated by Zip Code
- Vaccinations Among Persons Experiencing Homelessness