Reports and Statistics
HIV REPORTS AND STATISTICS
For HIV/AIDS-related data please visit the HIV
Epidemiology Unit's Reports and Statistics page.
ANNUAL STD DATA SLIDES SETS
Includes final, year-end data for chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis.
STD MONTHLY REPORTS
Reports include monthly and cumulative (year-to-date) cases and rates for reportable STDs in San Diego County and an Editorial Note.
Sign up to receive these monthly reports and other STD-related
Email STD@sdcounty.ca.gov with “Join STD” in the subject line. Member emails are confidential and users may unsubscribe at any time.
- Volume 11, Issue 7: 2018 STD Data Slides Now Available Online
- Volume 11, Issue 6: Changes in Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination Recommendations
- Volume 11, Issue 5: Express Visits Coming Soon to County STD Clinics
- Volume 11, Issue 4: Recent Updates in Gonorrhea Diagnostic Testing and Treatment
Volume 11, Issue 3: April is STD Awareness
Volume 11, Issue 2: Don’t Think, Know: Home
Chlamydia/Gonorrhea Testing Program for Young Women
- Volume 11, Issue 1: FDA Approves Diagnostic Test for Mycoplasma genitalium
Volume 10, Issue 10: New Antibiotic Shows
Promise in Treatment of Uncomplicated Urogenital
Volume 10, Issue 9: FDA Approves Expanded Age
Range for 9-Valent HPV Vaccine (Gardasil-9)
- Volume 10, Issue 8: CDC Releases 2017 STD Surveillance Report, Highlights Congenital Syphilis Increases
- Volume 10, Issue 7: STD Trends in San Diego County: 2017 STD Surveillance Data Highlights
Volume 10, Issue 6: Call to Action: Capturing
Gender Identity in HIV and STD Case Reports
10, Issue 5: FDA Approves Truvada for Pre-Exposure
Prophylaxis in Adolescents
10, Issue 4:
Case of Multi-Drug Resistant Neisseria gonorrhoeae Infection
Reported in United Kingdom
Volume 10, Issue 3: “Treat Me Right:”
Preparing for STD Awareness Month
10, Issue 2: Public Health Outreach to HIV-Negative Men with
- Volume 10, Issue 1: CDC Launches New STD Curriculum Website
9, Issue 9: Neisseria meningitidis Urethritis: An Emerging
Sexually Transmitted Infection?
- Volume 9, Issue 8: Hepatitis A Virus Infections in Men Who Have Sex with Men
9, Issue 7: HIV in Older Persons: A Missed Opportunity for
9, Issue 6: STD Trends in San Diego County: 2016 Data
- Volume 9, Issue 5: New Resources for Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea
9, Issue 4: Hepatitis A Virus Outbreak in San Diego
9, Issue 3: April is STD Awareness Month!
9, Issue 2: Urgent Health Alert: Limited Availability of
Long-Acting Benzathine Penicillin G (Bicillin®
- Volume 9, Issue 1: Lymphogranuloma Venereum
For reports released prior to 2017, please visit the Reports and Statistics Archive.
California STD Data
National STD Data
REQUESTS FOR STD DATA
You may email firstname.lastname@example.org
with requests for STD-related
data that are not included in the reports above. Please specify
which data are being requested and what the data will be used for.
Please allow at least two weeks’ notice for most data requests,
although requests for substantial amounts of data may take longer.
Data will be provided at the discretion of the County.
For more informati on, phone 619-293-4700 or send us an email.
Last updated October 8, 2019.