HIV, STD and Hepatitis Branch
Reports and Statistics
ANNUAL STD DATA SLIDES SETS
Includes final, year-end data for chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis.
STD MONTHLY REPORTS FOR SAN DIEGO COUNTY
Reports include monthly and cumulative (year-to-date) cases and rates for reportable STDs in San Diego County and an Editorial Note.
Sign up to receive these monthly reports and other STD-related
Email STD@sdcounty.ca.gov with “Join STD” in the subject line. Member emails are confidential and users may unsubscribe at any time.
9, Issue 9: Neisseria meningitidis Urethritis: An Emerging
Sexually Transmitted Infection?
- Volume 9, Issue 8: Hepatitis A Virus Infections in Men Who Have Sex with Men
9, Issue 7: HIV in Older Persons: A Missed Opportunity for
Volume 9, Issue
6: STD Trends in San Diego County: 2016 Data
- Volume 9, Issue 5: New Resources for Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea
Volume 9, Issue
4: Hepatitis A Virus Outbreak in San Diego
9, Issue 3: April is STD Awareness Month!
9, Issue 2: Urgent Health Alert: Limited Availability of
Long-Acting Benzathine Penicillin G (Bicillin®
- Volume 9, Issue 1: Lymphogranuloma Venereum
8, Issue 12:
County of San Diego STD Clinic HIV Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Volume 8, Issue 11: STDs on the Rise Nationwide in 2015
8, Issue 10: Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Volume 8, Issue 9: Cluster of Shigella flexneri Infections Among Men in Southern California
8, Issue 8: Gonococcal Antimicrobial Susceptibility
- Volume 8, Issue 7: STD Trends in San Diego County: 2015 Data Summary
- Volume 8, Issue 6: Changes in Pelvic inflammatory Disease Reporting Requirements
- CDPH Dear Colleague Letter
8, Issue 5: Limited Availability of Long-Acting
- Volume 8, Issue 4: HIV Testing in Hospital Emergency Departments
8, Issue 3: Immediate Antiretroviral Therapy
8, Issue 2: HPV Vaccination
- Volume 8, Issue 1: CalREDIE Provider Portal: An Electronic Option for STD Reporting
For reports released prior to 2016, please visit the Reports and Statistics Archive .
For more HIV/AIDS-related reports and data please visit the County of San Diego HIV/AIDS Epidemiology Unit's page.
California STD Data
National STD Data
REQUESTS FOR STD DATA
You may email email@example.com
with requests for STD-related
data that are not included in the reports above. Please specify
which data are being requested and what the data will be used for.
Please allow at least two weeks’ notice for most data requests,
although requests for substantial amounts of data may take longer.
Data will be provided at the discretion of the County.
For more information, phone 619-293-4700 or send us an email.
Last updated December 29, 2017.