HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment Services
- HIV Primary Care Services
- Medical Specialty Care, including consults, tests and necessary procedures (available with prior authorization)
- Dental Care
- Home and Community-Based Health
- Mental Health Counseling including Psychiatric Services
- Substance Abuse (outpatient)
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Medical Case Management
- Countywide Integrated Services for Women, Children, and Families
- Regional Services offered in North County, South Bay, and Southeast San Diego
- Minority AIDS Initiative Services offered in South Bay and Southeast San Diego
Please use the confidential Client Services Evaluation form ("Goldenrod") to provide feedback on any Ryan White services you have received.
- For information on HIV/AIDS care and treatment service providers, please visit 2-1-1 San Diego.
- For information related to the San Diego HIV Planning Group and its committees, including meeting materials and reports, visit the San Diego HIV Planning Group web page.
- For information on the Ryan White Treatment Extension Act and the services covered, please visit the HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau and the California Office of AIDS websites.
For more information,
call (619) 293-4700 or send us an e-mail.
Last updated May 3, 2023