HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment Services
San Diego County residents who live below 500% of the federal poverty level, have a confirmed HIV diagnosis and do not qualify for another paying source are eligible for Ryan White program services. People who qualify receive free, quality medical care and supportive services from HIV specialists throughout San Diego County. Services include:
Essential Core Medical Services
- HIV Primary Care Services
- Medical Specialty Care, including consults, tests and necessary procedures (available with prior authorization)
- Dental Care
- Home and Community-Based Health
- Mental Health Counseling including Psychiatric Services
- Substance Abuse (outpatient)
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Medical Case Management
- Case Management (non-medical)
- Housing including Emergency Assistance and Shallow Rent Assistance
- Residential Substance Abuse
- Home Delivered Meals
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Countywide Integrated Services for Women, Children and Families:
- Regional Services offered in North County, South Bay, and Southeast San Diego:
- Minority AIDS Initiative Services offered in South Bay and Southeast San Diego. Services include:
Please use the confidential Client Services Evaluation form ("Goldenrod") to provide feedback on any Ryan White services you have received.
For information on HIV/AIDS care and treatment service providers, please visit www.211sandiego.org.
For information related to the San Diego HIV Planning Group and its committees, including meeting materials and reports, visit www.sdplanning.org.
For more information, phone 619-293-4700 or send us an email.
Last updated March 2, 2020.