HIV/STD Testing and Clinical Services
- The Rosecrans STD Clinic is open five days a week with limited walk-in availability. Click here for information about scheduling an appointment. The appointment line number is 619-692-8300
- All clients will be screened for symptoms of and risk factors
for COVID-19 when calling the appointment line and upon arrival to
the clinic. If you have cough, shortness of breath, or fever, please
call your primary care provider, 2-1-1 San Diego, or, if you are
experiencing a medical emergency, 9-1-1.
- For COVID-19 testing and vaccination information, please visit www.coronavirus-sd.com or call 2-1-1.
- Until further notice, the STD clinic hours of operation at
the regional public health centers are as follows:
- Tuesdays: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Fridays: 10:00am-4:00pm
North Coastal Region:
- Wednesdays: 10:30am-5:30pm by appointment only. Please call (760) 967-4401 for an appointment.
- Thursdays: 12:00-5:00pm
- Central Region:
- Please check this website regularly for updates.
January 1 - New Year's Day
January 18 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
February 15 - Washington's Birthday
- March 31 - Cesar Chavez Day
- May 31 - Memorial Day
- July 5 - Independence Day
- September 6 - Labor Day
- November 11 - Veterans' Day
- November 25-26 - Thanksgiving
- December 24 - Christmas Day
- December 31 - New Year's Day
Click on icons to see clinic locations and hours.
For more information, phone 619-293-4700
or send us an email.
Last updated December 31, 2019.