HIV/STD Testing and Clinical Services
The Rosecrans County Health Services Complex STD Clinic
Please check this website regularly for updates.
- Until further notice, the STD clinic hours of operation at the
Regional Public Health Centers are as follows:
- Tuesdays: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesdays: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Fridays: 9:00am-4:00pm
North Coastal Region:
- Wednesdays: 10:30am-5:30pm by appointment only. Please call (760) 967-4401 for an appointment.
- Mondays: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Tuesdays: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesdays: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Thursdays: 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Fridays: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Central Region:
- All clients will be screened for symptoms of and risk factors
for COVID-19 when calling the appointment line and upon arrival to
the clinic. If you have cough, shortness of breath, or fever, please
call your primary care provider, 2-1-1 San Diego, or, if you are
experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
- For COVID-19 testing or vaccination information, visit www.coronavirus-sd.com or call 2-1-1.
All Clinics will be closed on the following days:
January 1 - New Year's Day
January 17 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
February 21 - President's Day
- March 31 - Cesar Chavez Day
- May 30 - Memorial Day
- June 20 - Juneteenth
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 5 - Labor Day
- November 11 - Veterans' Day
- November 24-25 - Thanksgiving
- December 26 - Christmas Day
Click on icons to see clinic locations and hours.
For more information,
call (619) 293-4700 or send us an e-mail.
Last updated May 10, 2022