HIV/STD Testing and Clinical Services
- The Rosecrans County Health Services Complex STD
Clinic has permanently closed.
- To better
serve you, we have expanded STD services at our other
locations. For information about our other STD clinic
locations and hours, please see our Visit
a County STD Clinic page. We apologize for any
- To better serve you, we have expanded STD services at our other locations. For information about our other STD clinic locations and hours, please see our Visit a County STD Clinic page. We apologize for any inconvenience.
As of July 25, 2022, the $40 STD clinic
fee is being waived until further notice to support the County’s
- Visit our Human Monkeypox page for more information about Human Monkeypox and the current situation in San Diego County.
- Until further notice, the STD clinic hours of operation at the
Regional Public Health Centers are as follows:
- Tuesdays: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesdays: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Fridays: 9:00am-4:00pm
North Coastal Region:
- Wednesdays: 10:30am-5:30pm by appointment only. Please call (760) 967-4401 for an appointment—Effective Wednesday, September 21, 2022, the North Coastal Region STD Clinic will discontinue its appointment system and see patients on a walk-in, first-come, first-served basis until capacity is reached.
- Mondays: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Tuesdays: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesdays: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Thursdays: 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Fridays: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Central Region:
All Clinics will be closed on the following days:
January 1 - New Year's Day
January 17 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
February 21 - President's Day
- March 31 - Cesar Chavez Day
- May 30 - Memorial Day
- June 20 - Juneteenth
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 5 - Labor Day
- November 11 - Veterans' Day
- November 24-25 - Thanksgiving
- December 26 - Christmas Day
Click on the clinic icons on the map to see clinic locations and hours.
For more information,
call (619) 293-4700 or send us an e-mail.
Last updated September 6, 2022