Housing and Community Development Plans, Policies and Reports

Neighborhood Stabilization Program Reports


People and organizations who received Neighborhood Stabilization (NSP) grants are required to submit quarterly performance reports to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

Each report includes the locations, dates, number of properties and housing units, and the number of low- and moderate-income people who benefit from these projects..

If you would like more information please call (858) 694-4801.