HIV, STD and Hepatitis Branch
STD Clinical Services Home
Visit a County STD Clinic
The County of San Diego has STD Clinics located throughout the region and currently provides STD-related services at our South, Central, and North Coastal Region Public Health Centers. Our STD Clinics provide testing, diagnosis, and treatment for STDs, HIV testing and linkage to care, and hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines. Education and assistance with HIV non-occupational post-exposure prophylaxis (nPEP) and pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) are also available. For more information about services provided and preparing for your visit, see our STD Clinical Services and Fees page.
Clinic Appointment Information
- The Rosecrans County Health Services STD Clinic has permanently closed.
- The STD clinics at Central, South, and North Coastal Public Health Centers are all walk-in clinics and only see patients on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to arrive as early as possible as these clinics reach patient capacity quickly.
- If you are visiting a
clinic for an
immunization only, please arrive at least 1.5 hours (1
hour and 30 minutes) before closing.
|3609 Ocean Ranch Blvd. |
University Ave. |
San Diego 92105
Chula Vista 91911
|Rosecrans County Health Services Complex||3851
Rosecrans St. |
San Diego 92110
County STD Clinic Locations and Hours (Printable PDF) | Ubicaciones y Horarios de las Clínicas
All Clinics will be closed on the following days:
January 2 - New Year's Day
January 16 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
February 20 - President's Day
- March 31 - Cesar Chavez Day
- May 29 - Memorial Day
- June 19 - Juneteenth
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 4 - Labor Day
- November 10 - Veterans' Day
- November 23-24 - Thanksgiving
- December 25 - Christmas Day
For more information,
call (619) 293-4700 or send us an e-mail .
Last updated December 28, 2022.