Already Have Rental Assistance?

Report Changes


When you are receiving Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher rental assistance, you need to notify your housing specialist in writing (please see Report of Changes form) about any changes including:

  • A birth
  • An adoption
  • Return of minor or disabled child to your home
  • Court-awarded custody
  • A change in your income
  • A change to the income of anyone living in your home
  • Or that you are moving

Please contact your housing specialist within 14 days of a change occurring in your family.


For more information, please call:

(858) 694-4801 or (877) 478-5478

FAX: (858) 467-9713

TDD: (800) 735-2929