Agricultural Business Resources



USDA e-News - California Edition

Purchase of Agricultural Conservation Easement (PACE) program

California Agricultural Water Stewardship Resource Center

Farm Services Agency (FSA) Programs:
Farm Services Agency Emergency Farm Loan Program - Emergency loans to help farmers recover from production and physical losses
Farm Services Agency Emergency Conservation Program - Provides emergency funds to rehabilitate farmland damaged by natural disasters

Local FSA contact:
Indio FSA Service Center
82-901 Bliss
Indio, CA 92201
(760) 347-3675

FSA website has information on all FSA programs and contact information for several southern California offices.

Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS) Programs:
NRCS Cost Share Program - EQIP
NRCS fire recovery information for farmers

Local NRCS Contact:

Daniel Holtz, P.E., Agricultural Engineer

Natural Resource Conservation Service
Escondido Field Office
900 Canterbury Place, Suite 320
Escondido, CA 92025

Direct: (760) 745-2061 ext. 1111 
Fax: (760) 745-3210

Small Business Administration
Provides loans for a few types of ag businesses (such as certain nurseries), associated businesses and individuals with personal losses (such as homes)

Local Contact:
Small Business Administration
550 West C Street, Suite 550
San Diego, CA 92101

Other Information

AgVision 2030 Final Report Released (December 16, 2010)

Nuclear Power Plant Emergency Information

Useful Ag Links