BHAB Public Comment Online Form
The Behavioral Health Advisory Board (BHAB) and Behavioral Health Advisory Board Executive Committee meetings are held in a hybrid model (in-person and virtually). You can access the virtual meeting information by viewing the monthly agenda here. In-person meetings are held at the County Administration Center at 1600 Pacific Hwy., San Diego, CA, 92101, Third floor, Room 302.
Options to provide public comment:
- Complete and submit this online form by 12:00pm before the meeting starts. This will ensure BHAB is aware you wish to speak.
- Public comment can also be provided in real-time
during the BHAB meeting either in-person or virtually.
- Virtually, submit the online form or once logged into the meeting, send a chat message via Zoom notifying that you wish to provide public comment.
- In-person, complete the online form or complete a form in-person at the meeting location.
- Public comment can be provided up to the end of the public comment period on the agenda.
Please note this form is not for emergencies. If you are
experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1. If you need support or
are actively seeking services, please call the ACL at 1 (888)
724-7240 and an experienced counselor will provide you with a
referral to meet your needs and help determine eligibility.
(Your contact information is optional and may be used if staff need to reach you in response to your public comment).