County of San Diego Immunization Clinics
Immunization services are available throughout San Diego County at our six Public Health Center Locations. Please see our clinic schedule for hours of operation; we recommend calling the site you plan to visit to confirm current hours and immunization availability.
Please remember to bring your California Immunization Record (Yellow Card) if you have one. Immunizations are provided at no charge. See eligibility requirements below for more information about immunizations at County Public Health Centers.
County of San Diego Public Health Centers Where Immunizations are Offered:
Eligibility for Immunizations at County Public Health Centers:
The following individuals are eligible to receive immunizations at County Public Health Centers:
- Children and adults who do not have health insurance.
- Children and adults whose health insurance does not include vaccines.
- Persons 0-18 years who are Alaskan Native or American Indian.
- Persons 0-18 years who have Medi-Cal or are Medi-Cal eligible.
- Persons 6 months and older in need of influenza (flu) vaccine regardless of health coverage.
Individuals are not eligible for vaccines at County Public Health Centers if their insurance includes vaccination coverage, even if there are co-pays or deductibles. If you have any questions about your eligibility for vaccines at County Public Health Centers, please call the Public Health Center near you.
Vaccines Available at County Public Health Centers
Routine Childhood Vaccines:
- Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis (DTaP/Tdap)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B (Hib)
- Hepatitis A (Hep A)
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Pneumococcal Diseases (PCV13)
- Polio (IPV)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Rotavirus (RV)
- Varicella (Var)
Routine Adult Vaccines:
- Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis (Tdap)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus (Td)
- Pneumococcal Diseases (PCV13, PCV23)
- Influenza (Flu) vaccine is available for seniors, children, and adults each year during flu season.
For Information About:
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin testing, please call (619) 692-5565.
- Travel-Related Vaccines—See our Travel Immunizations and Medications Web Page
County of San Diego Immunization Locations
Appointments are recommended. Please call the Public Health Center to make an appointment or use the online appointment tool, if available.
Visit our Flu Vaccine Locations web page to see where you can get a flu shot in San Diego County.
*Off-site county immunization locations are temporarily closed until further notice.
North Coastal Public Health Center
3609 Ocean Ranch Blvd., Ste.
North Inland Public Health Center
|Escondido||649 West Mission Avenue, Suite
Escondido, CA 92025
North Central Public Health Center
5055 Ruffin Road |
San Diego, CA 92123
|San Diego|| 5202 University Avenue,
San Diego, CA 92105
East Region Health Center
|El Cajon||367 North Magnolia Street, |
El Cajon, CA 92020
|Chula Vista|| 690
Oxford Street |
Chula Vista, CA 91911
To learn about additional locations where immunizations may be
available contact your healthcare provider, visit the following sites,
which have information about private and non-profit community health
centers, or call 2-1-1
For more information send us an e-mail or call us at 1-866-358-2966.