Join us for the telebriefings on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month, at 4 PM.
Join us for telebriefings to hear the latest COVID-19 updates for
long-term care and residential care facilities in San Diego
County. This meeting will be conducted completely on-line. We
encourage you to submit your questions before the telebriefing here, so that they can
be answered on the call. Participants will also have the opportunity
to ask questions during the call through the online chat feature. See
below for instructions on how to participate.
Option 1- Computer (preferred):
- Click on the following link https://zoom.us/j/218631109 using your computer. Meeting ID: 218 631 109.
- All participants will be muted during the meeting. In order to submit questions during the call, use the chat feature on the Zoom platform.
- If you have any difficulties accessing the participant link, please use option 2.
Option 2- Phone (listen-in only):
- Call into the meeting using this number: 1 (669) 900-6833 or 1 (346) 248-7799.
- Meeting ID: 218 631 109.
- All participants will be muted during the meeting. If you call into the meeting, you will not have the opportunity to submit questions during the call.
We look forward to connecting with you on-line on Friday!