NEW! Every Wednesday an LD Engineer will be available at the Land Development Counter from 8:00 AM - 11:45 AM for the following tasks (30 minute time limit):
- Centerline Preliminary Review and Coordination
- Minor Residential Plan Check Iteration Review
- Construction Change Review and Processing
- Pre-Screening Plan Review and Processing
- Limitted Drainage Study/Standard SWQMP Review Associated with LD Submittals
(12:30 PM - 4 PM)
- Working Plan Iteration Review
- Building PDP SWQMP Referral
- Structural Retaining Walls Review Associated with LD Submittals
- General Land Development Permit/Procedures Guidance
Schedule an appointment online with Land Development Counter staff for the following appointment types:
- Grading Permit Application Submittal
- Grading Permit Issuance
The Land Development Division provides engineering and review
services for construction and development projects throughout the
unincorporated areas of San Diego County.
The DPW Land Development
Website hosts additional information related to processes under
their ultimate authority.
Final Map Approval Announcement:
Please be aware if you are processing a final map and wish to get it approved and recorded in 2020. There is only 1 remaining Board agenda available (September 15, 2020) before the Map Tax certificate expiration of September 21, 2020. To be on that agenda all Conditions must be satisfied, Mylars and all original documents must be submitted prior to August 25, 2020. If can not do that, you will have to reapply for the tax cert which will take 4-8 weeks to process in the current situation, that gets you to November 21, 2020. At that time there is only 1 remaining Board hearing date available, December 8, 2020.
* Business Process Reorganization (BPR)