HIV/STD Testing and Clinical Services
Announcements and Clinic Closures
- Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation in our community, we
have made changes to our Rosecrans STD clinic. Currently, all County
of San Diego STD clinics remain open. However, effective Friday,
March 20, 2020, and until further notice, at our Rosecrans
- We are providing services by appointment only.
- Effective, Monday, May 4th, we have resumed routine “test-only” visits (i.e., visits for clients without symptoms or known exposure to an STD who are seeking routine testing).
- All clients will be
screened for symptoms of and risk factors for COVID-19 when
calling the appointment line and upon arrival to the clinic. If
you have cough, shortness of breath, or fever, please call your
primary care provider, 2-1-1 San Diego, or, if you are
experiencing a medical emergency, 9-1-1.
- For COVID-19 testing information, please visit www.coronavirus-sd.com or call 2-1-1.
- Please call the main clinic phone line (619-692-8550) with any questions.
- Until further notice, the STD clinic hours of operation at the regional public health centers are as follows:
- Tuesdays: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Fridays: 10:00am-4:00pm (unchanged)
North Coastal Region:
- Wednesdays: 1:00-6:00pm
The North Coastal STD clinic is now temporarily in a new
3609 Ocean Ranch Blvd, Suite 104, Oceanside, 92056. Clinic hours remain the same.
- Thursdays: 12:00-5:00pm
- Please check this website regularly for updates, as this is a
rapidly evolving situation, and things may change without
January 1 - New Year's Day
January 20 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
February 17 - Washington's Birthday
- March 31 - Cesar Chavez Day
- May 25 - Memorial Day
July 3 - Independence Day
- September 7 - Labor Day
- November 11 - Veterans' Day
- November 26-27 - Thanksgiving
- December 25 - Christmas Day
Click on icons to see clinic locations and hours.
For more information, phone 619-293-4700
or send us an email.
Last updated December 31, 2019.