Behavioral Health Advisory Board
The Behavioral Health Advisory Board meets the first Thursday of every month from 2:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Meeting login information can be found on the monthly meeting agenda - select the month's agenda on the Meeting Materials page for more details.
- Meeting Materials
- Purpose Statement and Strategic Goals
- Health and Human Services
Click here to view the complete BHAB Membership roster
The 2022 Behavioral Health Advisory Board Executive Officers:
- Bill Stewart, Chair
- John Sturm - 1st Vice-Chair
- Phillip Deming, 2nd Vice-Chair
- Vacant, Member-at-Large (representing the alcohol and substance use disorder community)
- Judith Yates -
Member-at-Large (representing the mental health community)
For questions regarding the Behavioral Health Advisory Board, please contact Dania Barroso-Conde at Dania.Barroso-Conde@sdcounty.ca.gov