Behavioral Health Advisory Board
The Behavioral Health Advisory Board meets the first Thursday of every month from 2:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Members of the public can attend meetings in-person or virtually.
- In-person location: County Administration Center, 1600 Pacific Hwy., San Diego, CA, 92101, Third floor, Room 302.
- Virtual Login: Meeting login information can be found on the monthly meeting agenda - select the month's agenda on the Meeting Materials page for more details.
- Meeting Materials
- Purpose Statement and Strategic Goals
- Health and Human Services
The 2023 Behavioral Health Advisory Board Executive Officers:
- Bill Stewart, Chair
- Judith Yates, 1st Vice-Chair
- Phillip Deming, 2nd Vice-Chair
- Robin Sales, Member-at-Large (representing the alcohol and substance use disorder community)
Clemens, Member-at-Large (representing the mental health
Click here to view the complete BHAB Membership roster
For questions regarding the Behavioral Health Advisory Board, please contact Dania Barroso-Conde at Dania.Barroso-Conde@sdcounty.ca.gov