The Department of Environmental Health and Quality provides the following documents and external links as a reference to you. Additional resources are available on under topics such as hazardous materials, pests, or waste.
If you are a teacher or educator and wish to have a speaker from our department come to your facility, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org). We have several programs that provide speakers for environmental health topics.
- Beach and Bay recreational water quality reports
Housing Division Publications
- Includes public health permit application for food, pool, and housing establishments.
- Also includes fee schedules, brochures, and other information packets available for immediate download.
- Includes Medical and Hazardous Waste Publications
- Includes Pollution Prevention Guidance for Businesses
Resources for Kids & Schools
- Includes presentations for Administrators and Teachers
- Includes links for Kids
- Site Assessment and Mitigation Program Manual
- West Nile Virus Informative Brochure