The Department of Environmental Health and Quality is pleased to offer residents and customers opportunities to do business over the Internet. Increasingly, the information and processes that were only available via a visit to our offices are now on-line. Please contact DEHQ at (858) 505-6700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are services you would like on-line that are not found below.
Payment Online: For
online payments, click
Citizen Access or go to http:/www.dehpay.com. Go to the DEHQ
tab, then in the General Search section, enter the Record Number
(printed on invoice) in the Record Number field and click Search.
Click on Payments, select Fees from dropdown list, click "Pay
Fees" link, then click on "Continue with
Application", and select one of the Payment options. Online payment instructions are available in
English and Español.
- Online payments can only be made on existing permit (records) and for re-inspection fees
- Online payments can be by EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) or by credit card (Visa, Master Card)
- Search Records Online: Research all permits issued by the Departments of Environmental Health, as well as those issued by other Land Use & Environment Group (LUEG) departments such as Planning & Development Services (PDS) and Public Works (DPW).
- Search Online Document Library: DEHQ Land and Water Quality Division (LWQD) has a library of record documents that are searchable by parcel number, address, and permit number.
- SD Food Info - The Department of Environmental Health and Quality's SD Food Info website allows the public to search online for the most recent routine inspection information for all retail food facilities in San Diego County.
- Search, retrieve, map and download the most frequently requested information stored by the Department of Environmental Health and Quality. Datasets include;
- Report a suspected Foodborne Illness (Food Poisoning) related to retail food facilities, such as restaurants and markets, within San Diego County by filling out the Foodborne Illness (Food Poisoning) Intake Form.
- Request Public Records - Fill out a public records request form and submit it electronically.