Hazardous Materials Records

24/7 graphic

CUPA Permitted Facility Records Review

 To search for Unified Program Facility Permits (UPFP):

  1. Go to https://publicservices.sdcounty.ca.gov/citizenaccess/
  2. Select the DEHQ (Department of Environmental Health) Tab
  3. Enter search criteria. For Record Type, select Unified Program Facility Permit


Alternatively, you can complete and submit a formal Public Records Request (DEH-9098) to:

E-mail:      deh.publicrecords@sdcounty.ca.gov
FAX:      FAX: (858) 505-6891 / ALT FAX: (858) 505-6848
Mail:      DEHQ – Public Records Request
   PO Box 129261
   San Diego, CA 92112-9261
Visit:     5500 Overland Avenue, Suite 210
  San Diego, CA  92123


Related Searches:

Site Assessment Records Review
SD Food Info