HPG Supporting Documents
Please see below for links to our supporting documents, including informational updates, HIV Planning Group policies and procedures, Service Standards, and needs assessments. If you are looking for information and cannot find it on our website, please feel free to contact Support Staff at: HPG.HHSA@sdcounty.ca.gov.
HIV Service Standards
- Policy Clarification Notice (PCN) #16-02 - Policy clarification notice regarding eligible individuals and the description of allowable service categories for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program and program guidance for implementation.
Ryan White Provider List
- Ryan White Provider Handbook - The Medical Standards and Evaluation Committee recommends Standards of Care Practice Guidelines for patients enrolled in the RWPCP for San Diego County.
2022 Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan
- CY 2022 - 2026: Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need
Key Data Findings
- 2023 Combined Key Data Findings
- Overall 2023 Key Data Findings
- 2023 Key Data Findings: Unaware Estimate/Unmet Need Estimate
- 2023 Key Data Findings: Care Continuum/Viral Suppression
- 2023 Key Data Findings: San Diego County Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment Services
- 2023 Key Data Findings: Service Eligibility Criteria and Service Guidelines by Service Cateogory
- 2023 Key Data Findings: Ryan White Programs Part A/B - Regional Service Availability
- 2023 Key Data Findings by Service Category
- 2023 Key Data Findings: Co-Occuring Conditions/Poverty/Insurance
- 2023 Key Data Findings: HIV Epidemiology